 Organizations / Canada / 33
32  |  34
Subject:
FutureShop.ca - Mindstorms RIS 1.5 - sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 04:19:07 GMT

For those looking for a good price on the Mindstorms RIS 1.5 and can't find
them in the store, it appears the price is correct because the web site
has them on sale for $147.99.(CAD)

Check it out!

www.futureshop.ca

click on Games then Smart Toys