 Organizations / Australia / Search Results: talc train
 Results 61 – 80 of about 170.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Want to buy: 9v Train manual points

Hello all, I'm looking for System Trains set 4531 Manual Points with Track (9v), new or used. If used, must be in excellent condition and fully functional, box would be nice but is not essential. Thanks, Deidre drb@tasmail.com (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.au)

train
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Whats all this about?

(...) But not for outsiders. (...) My whole point. snippage... (...) The more I think about it, the more I think LA or their parent will come-a- stomping on LegOz. At this point LegOz is only a label of an idea. What was the train acronym James (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

train
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Application to exhibit (or why one shouldn't post too soon)

(...) This was my point, you will need more people than you think. One person will not be able to do it, unless equipped with a colostomy bag. Maybe we should be posting a thread in the train ng ? (...) We have trouble getting everyone together for (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

train
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Application to exhibit (or why one shouldn't post too soon)

(...) Well We'd need to have a display first before we actually [go] display. And this means giving a trial run in priavte first. That is to say, we get together, with all the track and trains. As much of the scenery and extra goodies as possible. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

train
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows.

(...) Well I was thinking it'd be good to just try & do one - James mentioned 4m x 3m - and see what we can put together, so we have a better idea what more we may need in October. Just do all the organising, like tables, any other furniture we may (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

train
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows.

(...) So is there any interest trying to set up a simple layout for June? ie Some trains, a few buildings, streets, maybe foliage, etc? (Heck, maybe even a bridge?) (Note: all references to SLUGs, STUDs, etc carefully obliterated...) ROSCO (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

train
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Application to exhibit (or why one shouldn't post too soon)

(...) Are you thinking a public test run or a home thing? (...) Because admission is charged and there AMRA doesn't take a huge cut, there's some for everybody (of course commerecial and semi-commercials have to pay by the sqmetre) (...) Of course (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

If we're gonna try this, maybe we should try to get a (semi-)serious layout happening in Melbourne for the StudFest in June? Just to give it a go, and see what we're doing wrong 8?) ROSCO James Howse <jehowse@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

train
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Application to exhibit (or why one shouldn't post too soon)

(...) Better late then never...sometimes.. (...) Bedsheets nailed to something! (...) In keeping with the "toy" and "kids" sledging we'll recieve there, do you think we could get by with a super soaker? a big one though. (...) Yes a Test run is (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

train
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows.

(...) How about making a simple track layout in Track Designer, say 2 loops, and a small yard. Then we can plan some scenery around it, leaving a hole in the center for people obviously. Martin (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

train
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows.

(...) I'm interseted, but we need to know what we are aiming for. I think we need to get the info that James is waiting for before we can go to far. Although it would be fun to just build a great layout and plkay with it. Martin (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

train
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows.

(...) If you were minifig size, you could mail yourself in a postpak. (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.au)

train
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows.

This is getting silly. I hereby formally suggest we call Sydney-siders SLUGs, and get-togethers (no matter what area) StudFests. (SLUGs can call their get-togethers StudFest, SlugFest, Brick-o-rama, WWF, or whatever takes their fancy!!) ROSCO Martin (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.au)

train
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows.

(...) If anyone knows of a way I can go to this thing (from perth) for either free or very very little money count me in :) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.au)

train
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows.

(...) Yep, the June one is the MUGs (call and event organisation). We would need a long lead in time for a national. Plus the timing would have to suit cheap travel times, outside school hols, not clashing with the annual peach festival being held (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.au)

train
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows.

(...) Maybe it's really a MUGfest. Since it's their home game. How about a national convention in Albury/Wodonga sometime (Syd/Mel-centric). Canberra would be the obvious choice, Albury may be cheaper. (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.au)

train
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows.

*scratches head* There's a StudFest in Melbourne?¿? In June? Cool Hope I do move to Melbourne and have done so by then! It'll be fantastic excuse to bring my trains with me. Santosh º¿º ™ (j/k) ¯¯¯ (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.au)

train
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows.

(...) I'm surprised you didn't also post this to the regular lugnet.train newsgroup...it would have got some of them into the conversation. I think I have a few similiar experiences like that...I mean to start off, when some people that know me find (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

train
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows.

(...) Well I think I probably got (stole) that philosophy from the train groupies in that newsgroup, but also I've had that idea in my head way, WAY before I got on Lugnet or even heard of Larry P ++ ...especially when I saw the trains when I first (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

train
(score: 0.200)

  Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows.

(...) I'd definitely be interested. I'm looking at building some train MOCs after I get my current project out of the way. Actually, my current project would probably look OK in a layout, but more on that when it's nearer to completion... (...) I (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

train
(score: 0.200)

More:  Next Page >>