 Organizations / Australia / 724
Re: Weekly quiz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 04:28:08 GMT
(canceled)

Message is in Reply To:
  RE: Weekly quiz

Well done...without even relying on the clues I'd guess [1] :) And to think...Frances was so close with the first guess...If only you'd looked through all the town sets... [They were both around at the same time...pity I didn't look properly either (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)