 Organizations / Australia / 662
  Big W Sale and Pirate Display

I was just in my local Big W and they had a huge stack of 6568's for $18.82 RRP was $55.64!!! While I was there I cast my eyes upon the new mickey mouse sets UGH! They don't resemble Lego at all. The pluto looks really insubstantial he looks as (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Big W Sale and Pirate Display

I Loved the Display of Pirate Lego wish could have taken home myself there was some bits and pieces i would have loved. Big W has had some good cheap sets lately worth keeping an eye on. (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Big W Sale and Pirate Display

(...) Ay carumba!! It looks like a good set design wise with lots of cool and unusual parts, and I could use another cameraman. Not to mention the fantastic price per piece. This would only be in that one store right? Any chance of posting one (or (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Big W Sale and Pirate Display

(...) as (...) overall (...) okay, I'm going to bite... these are the Fabuland style Mickey sets? Which Big W? Has anyone else seen them anywhere yet? cheers sue ann (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Big W Sale and Pirate Display

Seen these in the Big W near me. So looks like Big W has the jump on everyone else this time. And they have good prices too! Also saw the Trade Federation MTT in there. Notice that this isn't in the latest catalogue that we recived! Santosh (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Big W Sale and Pirate Display

BigW in Brisbane has them as well as the full range of dino and race sets but no soccer sets. Is it true that BigW has decided not to sell the soccer sets? Mark H. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au)

Sue Ann Barber wrote in message ... (...) Yep, the Fabuland Mickey sets[1] are in Melbourne Big W stores, the ones I saw were at Forest Hill S.C. They also had the Adventurers Dino Island sets, bought the T-Rex transport because I just haaad to have (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Big W Sale and Pirate Display

Sorry guys, I posted in a hurry. My local Big W is Woden Canberra. Yes these are the fabuland sets. I really like Fabuland. These sets look to be a great addition to the old Fabuland if you are lucky enough to have any (I don't) The buildings and (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au)