 Organizations / Australia / 667
Re: Big W Sale and Pirate Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 09:36:03 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Rachel Kingston writes:
I was just in my local Big W and they had a huge stack of 6568's for $18.82
RRP was $55.64!!!

Ay carumba!! It looks like a good set design wise with lots of cool and
unusual parts, and I could use another cameraman. Not to mention the fantastic
price per piece. This would only be in that one store right? Any chance of
posting one (or more?) up to Sydney, Rachel?

--Dave