 Organizations / Australia / 673
Re: Big W Sale and Pirate Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 14:44:54 GMT

Sue Ann Barber wrote in message ...

okay, I'm going to bite... these are the Fabuland style Mickey sets? Which
Big W? Has anyone else seen them anywhere yet?

Yep, the Fabuland Mickey sets[1] are in Melbourne Big W stores, the ones I
saw were at Forest Hill S.C.
They also had the Adventurers Dino Island sets, bought the T-Rex transport
because I just haaad to have a T-Rex[2] on my desk at work! it looked like
the best value-for-money set too, not that that's saying a huge amount
(  Oh, and it also comes with a "smartarse Timmy" to feed to the T-Rex ;-)

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/

[1]  I echo Rachel's sentiment. BLECCH!!!!
[2] The T-Rex is very cute, perhaps a little disappointed that his hind legs
don't move. Don't mind the dragon-ey forelegs as much as I thought I would.