 Organizations / Australia / 662
661  |  663
Subject:
Big W Sale and Pirate Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 05:50:56 GMT

I was just in my local Big W and they had a huge stack of 6568's for $18.82
RRP was $55.64!!!
While I was there I cast my eyes upon the new mickey mouse sets UGH! They
don't resemble Lego at all. The pluto looks really insubstantial he looks as
though his legs would snap off if you actually played with him. I was
wondering if anyone has purchased any of these sets, and what is the overall
quality? Hope it is better than it looks.
My local shopping centre has the Pirate Lego display!
It was great, my son ran around each one three or four times, pushing buttons
etc madly. I wanted to take a display case home with me. They had a
competition on but no entry forms, good one guys! I asked the guy supervising
it if he had any new catalogues to give out, and he seemed very surprised that
they were not readily available, he said that he would try to get a stack in
at the end of the week. If (and probably a big IF) I can get some extra's, I
will post a message, and whoever wants one can have one, tune in! same time,
same etc!
Rachel :-)