 Organizations / Australia / 670
Re: Big W Sale and Pirate Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 11:28:04 GMT

While I was there I cast my eyes upon the new mickey mouse sets UGH! They
don't resemble Lego at all. The pluto looks really insubstantial he looks • as
though his legs would snap off if you actually played with him. I was
wondering if anyone has purchased any of these sets, and what is the • overall
quality? Hope it is better than it looks

okay, I'm going to bite... these are the Fabuland style Mickey sets? Which
Big W? Has anyone else seen them anywhere yet?

cheers

sue ann