 Organizations / Australia / 641
Re: Tips on how to make transactions more successful (was Re: Dopey ebay seller!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 23:41:02 GMT

Hi All,

I'm happy to respect Larry's personal wish not to receive a copy of any response I
or anyone makes to any post he places on the newsgroups but please DO continue to
send me a copy of any replies to my posts on the newsgroups, that includes you
Larry.

In my opinion, it is the polite thing to do and is not a waste of time as I might
miss your replies on the newsgroups or find them too late to defend my actions.

Mark H.

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

EVERYONE, Please, PLEASE, stop this annoying and wasteful habit of sending
people posts in email and posting them at the same time. It is a **huge**
waste of time and effort and adds no value, in my opinion. I'll see your post
and respond. If you don't see a response from me, feel free to at that point
send me an email with the URL of your post and ask me to take a look. But
usually I respond before you would have time to do that...