 Organizations / Australia / 640
639  |  641
Subject:
Lego display at greensborough (?) shopping centre
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 23:11:21 GMT

In case anyone in Melbourne is interested, I heard indirectly from my sister
who works at Greensborough shopping centre that there is a Lego display
outside Target and Target home there.

Apparently it's a viking type display, but that's all I know [no closing
date, etc.]. I believe it could be the same as the one that was in Sydney
earlier in the year, and hope to be able to have a look on the weekend. Any
idea from Sydney as to what we should expect/whether it's worth a look-see?

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)