 Organizations / Australia / 616
615  |  617
Subject:
Dopey ebay seller!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 08:55:46 GMT

Hi All,

Just received a package in the mail from Germany which was posted on 6th
April by airmail!

Here is part of my recent reply to the seller which explains why it took
4 1/2 months for the parcel to arrive.

    "When you posted it, you did not mention "Australia" in the address
and put
     my phone number in the postcode position on the boxes mailing
label.
     Of course, the post office treated the first five (5) digits as a
post code
     and the incorrectly assumed the destination country was the USA.
     So the parcel went to a town in the US with a postcode of 07337.

I'd given up hope of ever seeing this parcel, so miracles do sometimes
happen.

The parcel contained a complete 130 and 131.

Mark H.