 Organizations / Australia / 310
Re: Lego Clubs in Australia/New Zealand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 01:11:30 GMT

OK Santosh, which set have you wanted since you were 10?

Mark H.

Santosh Bhat wrote:

Sydney is just as big a hole as it always was, now its an olympic sized hole.
Gosper hasn't made any news recently. Watch that show on telly "the games"
monday nights on ABC...gives you a good idea on how the olympics are being run.

Santosh
who just missed out on a set he's wanted since he was 10 by $1 in the last 30
seconds on eBay. I'm sad now :(