 Local / Australia / 2135
Re: Lego Clubs in Australia/New Zealand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 14:17:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jamie Obrien writes:
Yep, another late nighter, I'm back to being a uni student now, so I HAVE to be
up late just so i can tell everyone about how little sleep I get ;-)

Late nighter ey! Cool, it's just a matter of getting them to come out
of the closet! I think there are a few biggies in Bundy, and i know of
2 in the Region that i buy for. Getting them to come out is going to
be the prob!!

Isn't getting them onto Lugnet enough to show that there's nothing to hide??
I mean once you become vocal on here, thats when you're truly out of the dark
ages!

PS, so how is sydney these days, Olympics T - Gosper?

Sydney is just as big a hole as it always was, now its an olympic sized hole.
Gosper hasn't made any news recently. Watch that show on telly "the games"
monday nights on ABC...gives you a good idea on how the olympics are being run.

Santosh
who just missed out on a set he's wanted since he was 10 by $1 in the last 30
seconds on eBay. I'm sad now :(