 Local / Australia / 2134
Re: Lego Clubs in Australia/New Zealand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 14:11:25 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: Lego Clubs in Australia/New Zealand

In lugnet.loc.au, Jamie Obrien writes: Yep, another late nighter, I'm back to being a uni student now, so I HAVE to be up late just so i can tell everyone about how little sleep I get ;-) (...) Isn't getting them onto Lugnet enough to show that (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)