 Organizations / Australia / 121
Re: <<expletive indicating frustration deleted>> language
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 13:49:38 GMT

"Paul Baulch" <paul@vic.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
Unfortunately I don't receive legible television broadcasts[1] (and
certainly nothing that screens prior to 8:30pm), and I don't fraternize to • a
significant extent with my fellow poor unfortunate colonials, so I was
wondering whether you could divulge a more straightforward clarification
using less bewilderingly obfuscated referential terminology.

No, see, that's the problem.  If I explain exactly what I mean, I'll be
falling foul of the, how do you call them, sepos, and get my miserable
<<expletive referring to posterior sections of the gluteus maximus deleted>>
kicked out of the <<expletive indicating profound frustration deleted>>
game.

So I'm looking for an independent, objective standard, preferably from an
Australian context, which would permit a fuller expression of the colour and
movement constantly swirling in my mind.

I'd be happy with the Macquarie Dictionary myself.  Actually, that's quite a
thought, right there.  How does that grab you all ;-)

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...