 Organizations / Australia / 167
Re: <<expletive indicating frustration deleted>> language
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 01:31:37 GMT

Richard Parsons wrote in message ...

So I'm looking for an independent, objective standard, preferably from an
Australian context, which would permit a fuller expression of the colour • and
movement constantly swirling in my mind.

I'd be happy with the Macquarie Dictionary myself.  Actually, that's quite • a
thought, right there.  How does that grab you all ;-)

Ah. Yes, please.

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164