 Organizations / Australia / 1160
Re: Dinghies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 23:44:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.org.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Evening all,

My current project (CVE) calls for a bunch (20 odd?) of the yellow dinghie
thingies - anyone got any from which they could be parted?

You can have one just for the sheer fun of seeing a porject which would
require 20 of the ugly things...

James (who wonders what a CVE is. Canadian Vole Executor? Careless Virus
Engineer? Crazy Varmit Extractor? ....)

I see the question has been worthily answered, but once I'm done, I'm more
than happy to have a whack at a building a Canadian Vole Exterminator.....

Richard
Still baldly going...