 Organizations / Australia / 1146
Re: Dinghies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 18:06:57 GMT

Kerry Raymond wrote:

I built a small Bluepeace protest boat with 2 zodiacs a couple of years • ago.

see http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~allanj/protest.html

Ah, so these zodiacs come in more colours than just yellow. Truly a Rainbow
Warrior!

What set do you get a pink zodiac in? The Belville Fairy Princess Rescue
Command set?

5841. I'd love to get a pink zodiak or two, but alas, I suspect everyone
who bought 5841s did so partly to get the pink zodiac (I tried ordering
one from S@H last year and they didn't have any).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com