 Organizations / Australia / 1137
Re: Dinghies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 04:57:53 GMT

With 20 Zodiacs, you could do a kind of  Greenpeace diorama, storming the
ship with the nuclear waste, or similar. Maybe CVE stands for Container
Vessel Enviro-blockade?

I built a small Bluepeace protest boat with 2 zodiacs a couple of years ago.

see http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~allanj/protest.html

Allan
--
My LEGO creations site "Allanton NZ" is at
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~allanj/