 Organizations / Australia / 1144
Re: Dinghies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 13:45:31 GMT

James (who wonders what a CVE is. Canadian Vole Executor? Careless Virus
Engineer? Crazy Varmit Extractor? ....)

Okay Richard... what the flatbed truck is a CVE???

I'm not Richard, but it stands for Carrier Vessel Escort, those handy little
carriers that were made in WW2 out of merchie's.  Just the thing for the RAN or
the RCN to own (but neither of us do anymore...)

James