 Organizations / 202
Re: LUGWORLD map pages 1st try at some pages.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 13:29:27 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:
Census block?  Do you work for them?  I do.  I do know that those maps
are confidential (and AFAIK only come in large rolls and in address
registers for the different AA's)

No, but we have digital versions of the census block groups in our library
at work.  It wouldn't suprise me if they are confidential, our library
has some strange  quirks about security.
-chris