 Organizations / 197
Re: LUGWORLD map pages 1st try at some pages.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 20:41:04 GMT

In lugnet.org Christopher Tracey <ctracey@wamalug.org> wrote:

Eric,
I can get high detail maps(country --> state/province/etc --> county --> census block).
Tell me which ones and what graphic format you need and I will get them to you.
I can also plot cities on the map.

Census block?  Do you work for them?  I do.  I do know that those maps
are confidential (and AFAIK only come in large rolls and in address
registers for the different AA's)

I also know that the way they give you the questionnaires in the
books, they're way out of logical street order, rather organized by
block number.  Oh well, at $14/hr I'm not complaining :)

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne