 Organizations / 201
Re: LUG World Map 1st Version complete.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 13:30:17 GMT

In lugnet.org, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org, Eric Kingsley writes:
FUT lugnet.org

For those of you that don't know I have been working on the LUG Map that Todd
and Suz have greatiously decided to host here on LUGNET.

I think that's great news indeed, but I think you meant graciously. :-)

Yah Yah picky picky :-).  Not the worlds greatest speller by any means.

Do you know where on LUGNET they are? I didn't spot a pointer to them in your
post. I got snoopy and i think it's here: http://www.lugnet.com/map/ but I am
not sure if this is it or not.

That's it.  There are actually pointers to it on the LUGNET home page and most
of the lugnet.org.* pages as well as some of the lugnet.loc.* pages.

Anyway this will get you there

http://www.lugnet.com/map/

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group