 Organizations / 199
Re: LUG World Map 1st Version complete.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 13:16:00 GMT

In lugnet.org, Eric Kingsley writes:
FUT lugnet.org

For those of you that don't know I have been working on the LUG Map that Todd
and Suz have greatiously decided to host here on LUGNET.

I think that's great news indeed, but I think you meant graciously. :-)

Do you know where on LUGNET they are? I didn't spot a pointer to them in your
post. I got snoopy and i think it's here: http://www.lugnet.com/map/ but I am
not sure if this is it or not.

++Lar