 Organizations / 128
Re: Your Feedback
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 19:06:30 GMT

"Aaron Bergman" <Legomaster24@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:FpDIJr.G3L@lugnet.com...
We want to know what you would like to see on the future KIDLUG. Check us • out
at kidlug.com and tell us what you think. Note, the support@kidlug.com • email
does not exist yet.
Aaron

Looks pretty good, ignore the jerk who said otherwise.

That said...

3rd person plural possessive is "their" not "there" (as in cannot yet join
THEIR lug) "Their Lug meets
over there."

Run on sentence in the first sentence of the "Meetings" section.  Need a
period after "here at
KIDLUG".  Next sentence should being with "Although" not "though".

"the Lego Enfield." does not parse, either "Lego Enfield" or "the Lego
Enfield plant".

Verb tense disagreement in the icons section.  "Represented" is past tense,
you want future
tense.  "Which icon theme do you think would best REPRESENT our message
board.
Or, you might want future perfect:  "Which icon theme do you think would be
best represented on our
message board"  In the list of choices "Standard" not "Standerd".  Should
something be changing
when a selection is made on the theme form?

You have a missing image in the "Links" page.

Again, GREAT start!

-Peter

--
Peter A. Vogel