 Organizations / 125
Re: Your Feedback
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 20:55:19 GMT

John,
This is Alex of KIDLUG and I wouldnt't be talking. I bet you couldn't of done
a better job than anyone else in this world. You are a very bad person to say
that to some 12 year olds. What kind of people are you? You must be a jerk.

In lugnet.org, John Rudy writes:
In lugnet.org, Aaron Bergman writes:
We want to know what you would like to see on the future KIDLUG. Check us out
at kidlug.com and tell us what you think. Note, the support@kidlug.com email
does not exist yet.
Aaron
I may be judging a bit too harsh for an up start
site, but it sux.  I'm sorry, really, your heart
is in the right place but your site so far stinks
like yesterdays cheese cloth.  The kids you have
listed aren't interested in lego, at least not
mentioned on their sites.  I, personally, can
see no potential in this site as is.

-John Rudy