 Off-Topic / Pun / 884
Re: Just when I thought I couldn't sink any lower...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 20:48:26 GMT

That post just flushed my face.

And to think, I told John (a privy friend of mine) this was such a wonderful
place. What a waste of my time. He even called me a turd!!!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Tim Courtney writes:
"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tim Courtney writes:
"Dave Johann" <legomecha@adelphia.net> wrote in message
I found this. Why, O why, did I feel the need to click on the link? • Even
worse,
why do I feel the need to share it with all of you?

http://www.roopooco.com/prd_koa.htm
A present for a loved one, perhaps? UGH!

ROFL!!!!!  A definite classic.

BTW - I see you dumped the actual link to the bottom of the screen. • Kinda
crappy, making me scroll like that.

Now, now, Tim...don't raise a stink and poo-poo Dave's posting style like
that.

Don't tear me to feces about how I prefer posts to be written [1].  But if
you want to understand where I'm coming from, maybe at BricksWest, you me
and Dave could each pull up a stool and have a scat about it.

Matt

(You know where this is going...that's right, right down the crapper to
o-t.pun...)

Please no.  I find this group draining.

BTW, isn't this the same site LFB plopped down after I found the • roo-scrotum
pouches a couple of months ago?

I forget....  Hey!  Seeing you post reminded me, I still have 2-ply for my
BricksWest registration.  Got my ticket, and I'm a-bowel-to have hotel
reservations poo.

-Tim

[1] For the record, I have no problem with the way Dave poosted the message.
All in the name of fun.  I just don't want anyone coming in and trying to
wipe off an attitude I don't have. ;-)