 Off-Topic / Fun / 8829
Re: Just when I thought I couldn't sink any lower...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:25:54 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Johann writes:
I found this. Why, O why, did I feel the need to click on the link? Even worse,
why do I feel the need to share it with all of you?

<snip>

http://www.roopooco.com/prd_koa.htm
A present for a loved one, perhaps? UGH!

-Dave

   And what's even worse, I posted the site here two months ago,
   and therefore I claim bragging rights in the Roo Poo wars:

   http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/fun/?n=8485

   But it still is pretty shocking.  (Actually, there's a whole
   thread on that stuff back there.)

   best

   LFB