 Off-Topic / Fun / 8833
Re: Just when I thought I couldn't sink any lower...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:05:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Johann writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  And what's even worse, I posted the site here two months ago,
  and therefore I claim bragging rights in the Roo Poo wars:

  http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/fun/?n=8485

  But it still is pretty shocking.  (Actually, there's a whole
  thread on that stuff back there.)

Ew! You actually WANT to take the credit for roo poo? Have you seen a mental
health professional lately?

Matt

(hee-hee)

LFB, you can have FULL credit for this one. Heck, I wish I'd never posted it in
the first place. Just goes to show-sleep deprivation and silly posting don't
mix.
-Dave

   Gentlemen,

   If you're so disturbed by Roo Poo, then I have many, many, MANY
   links that would either drive you instantly insane or kill you
   outright.  The twisted Web is a magnificent place.

   Most of the really good ones are of highly questionable taste (as
   well they should be), so I'll just give you a couple "light" ones,
   the Disney Tattoo Guy:

   http://www.disneytattooguy.com/

   ...and the newest cult favorite, "Oolong's Home Page," one man's
   tribute to his (very cute yet slightly strange) pet rabbit.  (He is,
   however, an excellent photographer.):

   http://www.fsinet.or.jp/%7Esokaisha/rabbit/rabbit.htm

   (Even though most won't understand the Japanese, just click around--
   you'll come across some very odd pictures, most of which involve
   Oolong balancing various things on his head, which is his claim to
   Internet fame.)

   Enjoy!  And, uh, there's so very much more where that came from.

   best

   LFB