 Off-Topic / Fun / 8817
8816  |  8818
Subject:
Just when I thought I couldn't sink any lower...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 05:30:20 GMT

I found this. Why, O why, did I feel the need to click on the link? Even worse,
why do I feel the need to share it with all of you?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait for it...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
http://www.roopooco.com/prd_koa.htm
A present for a loved one, perhaps? UGH!

-Dave