 Off-Topic / Fun / 8845
Re: Just when I thought I couldn't sink any lower...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 01:14:09 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  If you're so disturbed by Roo Poo, then I have many, many, MANY
  links that would either drive you instantly insane or kill you
  outright.  The twisted Web is a magnificent place.

  Most of the really good ones are of highly questionable taste (as
  well they should be)

Well I hate to admit it, but you guys really had me going on the Manties one.
I was SO AFRAID, it took me about a week to get up the nerve to look.
How do I put this delicately...  you can get a much better selection for
cheaper elsewhere.  Not that any of you would be interested, but Target has
some great deals on cheap lingerie as well as LEGO.  Right now, for instance,
black marabou-trimmed brassieres are on clearance for $3.24. (And they have a
wide range of sizes.)

  so I'll just give you a couple "light" ones,
  the Disney Tattoo Guy:

  http://www.disneytattooguy.com/

  ...and the newest cult favorite, "Oolong's Home Page," one man's
  tribute to his (very cute yet slightly strange) pet rabbit.  (He is,
  however, an excellent photographer.):

  http://www.fsinet.or.jp/%7Esokaisha/rabbit/rabbit.htm

  Enjoy!  And, uh, there's so very much more where that came from.

Can't quite bring myself to look yet, but I'm sure morbid curiosity will
eventually get the better of me.

Maggie C. (skirting the edges of good taste-- I know, it's so out of
character!)