 Off-Topic / Pun / 804
Re: NeeD Lego Praise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 23:07:13 GMT

ARG!!! I gotta stop here  Quarry guys, this is the end of my punning skills,

My skills have hit the dirt, I'm stopping on the grounds of incomprehensability.

Talc to ya soon!

-Geordan-

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Matthew Gerber writes:
Shale I add to this thread atoll?

Chalk it up to a pun basalt-on-the-senses!

Geordan, when you pun here, you have to think outside of the
bauxite...hoodoo you think can come up with these crystal clear puns? That's
what I'd like you to talus all. I think it is concrete that you can hold
your own.

The puns thus tar have been as solid as bedrock, but as always, I refuse to
cave in...the perfect pun...that is my coal!

Matt