 Off-Topic / Pun / 802
Re: NeeD Lego Praise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 19:45:07 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Geordan Hankinson writes:

No! this is fun! Though I'm not a very good punner, min-er-al dumb. They
hard-ly compare to yours. Maybe a quartz-er as good. :-). Even still, they
hold a fair amount of sediment-al value to me. :-D

Not bad. But wait till one of the master punners shows up, they'll rock your
world.

   You shale become their quarry--I saw a lady once who
   tangled with the master punners, and they boulder right
   over.

   LFB