 Off-Topic / Fun / 8029
Re: NeeD Lego Praise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 07:09:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Dejan Pavlovic writes:
Well, I have to "interfere" here and reply to both emails with one !
"NeeD"  (in NeeD Lego! Brickbay shop) stands for Nives and Dejan
which means - my girlfriend and me !
We collect it together, and also sell it together .. and actually I would
never get out of  "dark age" without her and vice versa (it all started
when she (for no reason :-)  showed me her 6349 Holliday Willa a few
years ago)  !

   Ahhh yes, isn't that just emblematic of Young Love?

   Boy meets Girl
   Girl likes Boy
   Boy falls for Girl
   Girl falls for Boy
   Boy kisses Girl
   Girl shows Boy her Holiday Willa...
   ...and they live happily ever after.

   Wow, that sounds almost R-rated!  Sort of like "Shaking Hands
   with Abraham Lincoln." :D

   all best

   LFB