 Off-Topic / Pun / 386
Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 05:55:07 GMT

James Brown wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

James Brown wrote:
Aw, don't get so down on him, that pun wasn't half back.

I dunno, I think the thread is flagging a bit.

We've carried threads forward pass this point before, though.  Let's see
it through to completion.

Hmm.  We'd better be careful with these plays on words, or Todd will punt us.

The day that Todd boots us for mere punnery is the day that pigskin fly.

[Bad punnery, however...]

-LFB