 Off-Topic / Fun / 3790
Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 18:10:57 GMT

John Neal wrote in message <385E4BAC.B97E4390@uswest.net>...

Thomas Main wrote:

Jeffrey Baldwin wrote:
<snip>
Jeffey Baldwin
User since 1966

Jeffrey,

This is a most amusing .sig to me.  What are you a "user" of since
1966?  The possibilities for creative interpretation have kept me
chuckling for a few minutes this morning :)

I thought it was totally obvious that he was referring to oxygen, but
maybe you thought of something funnier? ;-)

John Neal
Founded 1960

--
Thomas Main