 Off-Topic / Pun / 382
Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 21:06:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
That's a five yard penalty for changing pun topic. Replay of down.

You should remember, changing tackle really upset people in this forum.

Aw, don't get so down on him, that pun wasn't half back.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/