 Off-Topic / Pun / 372
Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 04:35:38 GMT

James Brown wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Jeremy Sproat writes:
James Brown wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matthew Miller writes:
Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
- Spiders are not "bugs"
Must be the "significant" thing, since spiders are definitely bugs. As are
all insects, and centipedes, and probably slugs.
Heh... Actually, no.  I got chewed out by my sister-in-law for calling them
all "bugs" - apparantly "bugs" as a term only technically applies to a
specific class of insect, and not to anything else.
The things entymologists care about.  Sheesh.

I guess it really bugs her, eh?  Bee careful.

Yeah, she sure knows how to put a guy under the microscope.  I've started
putting out feelers in case she flys off the handle again.

She may fly off the handle, she Minot.  Depends if she's from North Dakota.  Next
time I see her Alaska.

-John

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/