 Off-Topic / Pun / 289
Re: Dinosaurs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 14:04:17 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Peter Merryman writes:
craig hamilton wrote:

jur-abs-ic park!?

...behold in awe the fierce battle between Tyrannosaurus Brix and
Legosaurus!

Fellow Adventurers beware!  Craig is going to have a field day with these new
dinosaurs.  But while he is having fun I will toss my own in for your
approval.  How about the frightful Tricerablocks?

Mark L