 Off-Topic / Pun / 263
Re: I hate professor pith helmet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 03:52:16 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Joseph Gonzalez writes:
Sorry to rant but I just have to express my disdain for the professor pith
helmet figure.  He seems to come in almost every medium-to-large adventurer
set and he's the most difficult to make blend into a minifig crowd (not
just the dumb face but the conspicuous headware).

I've been able to avoid too many Timmy's in my collection but this guy just
keeps popping up (and I'm only now realizing that he comes in the 2995 set
I just ordered).  AAAARGHH!!!

I agree, he comes in too many sets.  I'm not a big fan of that minifig either,
and now that you mention it, it's really beginning to pith me off.

--Todd