 Adventurers / 71
Re: Great ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 18:41:56 GMT

You guys are making me smile now.  And poor Dak, smiling blindly only moments
before the big squish.  Oh well he went out feeling like he could take on the
whole Empire himself.  And yes Johnny Thunder ought to be smiling too.

Mark L

Didn't Dak get zapped before he got squished.  Either way, it is nice to know
he went out smiling!

Pat J