 Adventurers / 66
Re: Great ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 16:34:04 GMT

On Thu, 7 Oct 1999 18:54:14 GMT, "Mark Lindsey" <markwars@fcmail.com>
wrote:

...  I guess we can't
complain though because I can still remember when every lego minifig had a
head like the "have a nice day" smiley face.

Those were the good old days.  A lego was a lego head, and they'd work
anywhere.  No stupid snarly faces, or snaggle-tooths, or constipated star
heroes.  Just uniform plastic happiness. :)

Steve