 Adventurers / 48
47  |  49
Subject:
I hate professor pith helmet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 16:39:43 GMT

Sorry to rant but I just have to express my disdain for the professor pith
helmet figure.  He seems to come in almost every medium-to-large adventurer set
and he's the most difficult to make blend into a minifig crowd (not just the
dumb face but the conspicuous headware).

I've been able to avoid too many Timmy's in my collection but this guy just
keeps popping up (and I'm only now realizing that he comes in the 2995 set I
just ordered).  AAAARGHH!!!

..joseph g