 Off-Topic / Pun / 1062
Re: Also seen on CNN
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 03:23:20 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Maggie Cambron writes:

Hey, I couldn't even read this thread at post time because it was censored by
one of those watchdog programs!  (I couldn't even get to .ot at all while any
post with the offending phrase was fillying the front page.)  You can bet I was
champing at the bit to find out what was censored, but I managed to manetain
my equineimity until I could race home to read it.

So it must have been the "s" word [1]. Normally I would say hmph, but this time
I'll just snort.

BTW my school is home of the Mustangs.

Maggie C.

[1] you know, that word that starts with "s" and ends with "ex"

Everyone is on the wrong track with this horse of a different choler.  It
was just about just desserts, not who was mounting whom.  So remove the bit
from between your teeth and stop trying to stirrup trouble and saddle me
with a headache.  You are all galloping hell-for-leather to the wrong
conclusion (or is that leather-for-hell, no wait, if I say that we'll be
back to the wrong conclusions).  I suppose I spurred everyone's collective
imagination, though.

-->Bruce<--

"I raised the flag that she unfurled..."
     -J.Tull, Hunting Girl, Songs from the Woods