 Off-Topic / Pun / 1058
Re: Also seen on CNN
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 22:35:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.pun, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Dave Schuler writes:

but when it's against the law to feel a little hoarse,

You mean "feel up"?

Neigh! I object!
On the other hand, the more the mare-ier...

I should refrain from judgment-- every man should be treated (to a little)
equus.

Just between you, me and the fencepost, I think this whole line of posts
should be reined in. Or, better, put out to pasture. And do it now, don't
wait, don't stall. Or else someone will cry foal.