 Off-Topic / Pun / 102
Re: T-shirt Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 17:37:24 GMT

On Tue, 1 Jun 1999 15:13:51 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:
Jasper Janssen wrote:

So, hows about them chocolate covered manhole covers?

I haven't read my Niven in a while so can you hum a few bars?

Creation myth redone.

That help ya?

Spoilers below..

500 groups of 5 or 6 Adam and Eves get dumped on Earth. the ebst
multiply the fastest and meet eachother at the borders, and
intermingle.

Jasper