 Off-Topic / Pun / 101
Re: Cardboard starships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 17:15:57 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.build, jsproat@geocities.com (Sproaticus) writes:
Terry K wrote:
I was tempted to say that toilet paper tube starships are crappy, but
they really are pretty good.  :-)

Good thing too, 'cause I didn't want to have started another potty-pun
thread.  :-,

"Fast ship?  You've never heard of the Charmin Falcon?"

"Should I have?"

"It's the ship that made the Potty Run in less than twelve parsecs."

"Which reminds me.. I have something for you. Your father wanted you to have
this when you were old enough, but your Uncle wouldn't allow it. It's your
father's toilet paper, the wipe of the Jedi... not as clumsy or random as a
bidet... an elegant two-ply, from a more civilized day."

"How did my father wipe?"

-Tom McD.
when replying, replace the empty roll with a full roll of spamcake for the next
guy.