 Off-Topic / Pun / 100
Re: Cardboard starships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 19:27:48 GMT

In lugnet.build, jsproat@geocities.com (Sproaticus) writes:
Terry K wrote:
I was tempted to say that toilet paper tube starships are crappy, but
they really are pretty good.  :-)

Good thing too, 'cause I didn't want to have started another potty-pun
thread.  :-,

"Fast ship?  You've never heard of the Charmin Falcon?"

"Should I have?"

"It's the ship that made the Potty Run in less than twelve parsecs."

Bathroom humor is so...um, never mind.

Wipe that cheeky grin off your face.  :-,

--Todd