 Off-Topic / Pun / 94
Re: T-shirt Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 00:11:55 GMT

On Sun, 30 May 1999 23:53:33 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:
Jasper Janssen wrote:

I'm fairly sure I've read this one... It was a SF-y type Asdimov,
IIRC. But then, he wrote these types of things several times. Is it on
a par with Niven's chocolate covered manhole covers,. though?

Dunno. Guess the title yet? Or the punchline?

Nope. It's been too long, apparently.

So, hows about them chocolate covered manhole covers?

Jasper "As secret catch-phrases go, it beats 'Who is John Galt?' any
day of the week" Janssen