 Off-Topic / Pun / 96
Re: T-shirt Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 15:13:51 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote:

On Sun, 30 May 1999 23:53:33 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:
Dunno. Guess the title yet? Or the punchline?

Nope. It's been too long, apparently.

The title is Shah Guido G.
The punchline is "and Atlantis sank beneath the Waves"

Respace the title a bit to get it.. The title is the shaggiest of shaggy
dogs.

So, hows about them chocolate covered manhole covers?

I haven't read my Niven in a while so can you hum a few bars?

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.